Sunday 5 July 2015

summer lists

Hey guys!!
Sorry that I didn't post this week, I had mock exams that I needed to revise for!! I hope you all had a good week.
With only a few days until I break up from school for summer and the hot weather approaching the UK, I wanted to make a list of everything that I want to do this summer. I love lists and when I saw Sprinkle of Glitter do this on her blog, I wanted to do it too!


Summer lists

Go to lots of pretty places
Take tons of photos
See my internet bestfriend again in hospital to cheer her up
Meet more of my internet friends
Go shopping in London with my bestfriend
Send a message in a bottle
Leave a positive note on a mirror
Go to the zoo
Go to Brighton 
Go pedal boating in Hyde Park
Spend lots of time with my youngest cousins
See my friends and make plans for most days
Read 15 books
Play Messy Twister
Build a blanket fort
Keep a diary

I always feel like the summer goes by really quickly and I don't make the most of it, but this year I am determined to have the best summer ever and spend lots of time with my friends. I might do an updated version of this after the summer and talk about what I did and include photos. Also, I am planning on surprising one of my bestfriends during the summer and I'm hoping that it works?? I'll take lots of photos and keep you updated!!
I will hopefully by posting again on Wednesday ;D Have a great week,
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment