Sunday 12 July 2015

manhattan coffee club

Hey guys!!
On Friday my friend Lucy and I went to Reading to do some shopping and we stumbled across the cutest coffee shop in the Oracle. It is called Manhattan Coffee Club and only opened on Thursday! As we walked past, we noticed the rustic furnishings and went in for a drink. I got a tea and Lucy got a coffee, both were reasonably priced and the staff were so friendly.
The shop had the most lovely atmosphere, with black and white walls, vintage wooden furniture and soft music playing in the background. Each table had a plant on it which I felt was a nice touch, and made the shop look fresh and clean.
In one corner was a book section. The shelves were covered in books which were available for visitors to read, or even take home if they replaced it with something else. I thought that this was an adorable idea. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to photograph this up close but I will be sure to return soon and tweet the photos!!













I am so sad that Reading is about half an hour away from me because I want to go back often, its so cute in there. Have a great week,
Em x

7 comments:

  1. I love a good cup of coffee and I adore cafés that have a book section.

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!! i love when cafes have a book section its adorable xx

      Delete
  2. I love finding cute, independent coffee shops like this one!

    www.wheresmylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!! if you're ever in the area, go check it out i love it xx

      Delete
  3. So nice to find another young teen blogger like myself! This coffee shop looks so cute, I'll have to visit it when I'm next in the Oracle.

    Beth | MissCosmeticBlogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish I liked coffee! Looks like a lovely shop though xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete