Monday 20 July 2015

motivation

Hey guys!!
When looking on Twitter today, I noticed that #MondayMotivation was trending and as I scrolled through I saw that so many people were joining in and sharing quotes, tips and advice on how to stay motivated. I was so happy to see this and see everyone supporting and helping each other. As I was reading this, I was a little unmotivated towards blogging, working out and school work. I have had a weeks break from everything and it is so difficult to get back into it. I decided to save some of the posts that I liked to share with you guys today.
I love this quote as it makes me feel as though I can do
anything if I believe in myself.

This quote just highlights that eating healthily will make
you feel so much better.

This is so true, jealousy gets you nowhere.

It is so important to ensure that you aren't solely focused
on changing your body, but your lifestyle.

Sometimes we all try to take on too much and it becomes
stressful, but noone can do everything.

Forming an idea on what you want to do in the morning is
important as it sets you up for the day ahead.
I have so many plans for my blog over the summer and I want to carry them all out and see how they go!!
Em x

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! My favorite one was "Supporting another's success won't dampen yours." I think so many people need to realize this!

    Desiree | DesireeMerci.com

    ReplyDelete