Thursday 23 July 2015

eleven things

Hey guys!!
Recently I have seen so many doing the Eleven Things tag. I thought that it looked really cool and I haven't done a tag before so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and join in!!


1 ) What was your favourite toy as a child?
I used to have a Noddy tape player that I listened to music and audio books on that I loved.


2 ) What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I have always changed my mind on what I wanted to be, from a marine biologist or a teacher to a vet or a midwife. Although the job path that I liked most was a teacher which I still want to be now.


3 ) What is the best family day out you've ever been on ( as a child or adult ) ?
I used to go on family holidays to Cornwall or Devon with my family and family friends, who had children the same age as me. My sister is 5 years younger than me so I was always with these friends. One year, we went to a theme park called Crealy Adventure Park and I went on all of the rides, I think that this started my love for rollercoasters and theme parks as I really enjoyed it.


4 ) Which film is always granted to make you laugh?
I am such a Disney girl, I love every single Disney film but The Little Mermaid always makes me laugh as I love Sebastian.


5 ) Which sport do you enjoy playing the most?
I'm so unsporty but I like swimming and cycling.


6 ) If you won a million pounds tomorrow, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would probably buy a plane ticket to travel the world as it is something that I have always wanted to do.


7 ) What is your favourite snack?
I like chocolate or crisps (im so unhealthy) but I also love pomegranate and banana.


8 ) What is the most useful tip/hack that you know?
If you overpluck your eyebrows, put Vaseline on them and they will grow back thicker, faster and fuller!


9 ) Do you play a musical instrument, if so which one ?
I used to play the clarinet but I haven't picked one up in at least 4 years.


10 ) Do you prefer holidays at the beach, country side or in the city?
I love beach holidays as they are perfect for getting a tan, but the countryside is always adorable and I love going on long walks. Also city breaks are always pretty, I love all three.


11 ) What is your must have fashion item for this summer ?
Topshop Joni jeans are amazing I love them so much.


This was a little different to previous posts but I really enjoyed it!! Let me know any answers that you have to any of the questions above or even do a blog post in response, I would love to see your answers.
Em x

1 comment:

  1. I love Joni jeans too! They seem to fit me really well. I really like the idea of travelling round the world, hopefully you'll get to do that one day :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete