Wednesday 24 June 2015

my skincare routine

Hey guys!!
Today I wanted to talk to you about something that I feel is very important - skincare. I stopped following a skincare routine due to exams but I have recently got back into it everyday and my skin feels so much better! The products I use are all very simple and affordable but are also effective which is just great.

 To cleanse my face, I have been loving the Tea Tree foaming cleanser from The Body Shop.
Every other day I use the St Ives Apricot Scrub to exfoliate, this leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth.
Once my face is clean, I like to tone my face. For this I often switch between The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner, and Simple's soothing facial toner, and I find that both of these are as effective as each other.
Then, I like to hydrate my eyes. I like to use Simple's soothing eye balm, because it does exactly as it says and winds down tired eyes!
Finally, I moisturise my face to keep my skin hydrated and I find that Simple's light moisturiser is the best for this. I have tried many moisturisers but this works best for me.
If I do not have enough time to do all of this, I prefer to use Garnier Simply Essentials face wipes to remove my makeup. I feel that these wipes quickly break down all of my makeup and leave my face feeling hydrated.
Once a week, I use Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips to unclog the pores in my nose and remove blackheads. Using one each week leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated.

£5 The Body Shop

£4.19 Boots

£3.39 Boots | £5 The Body Shop
£3.99 Boots

£4.19 Boots


£2.69 Boots
£7.99 Boots
I hope you enjoyed learning what I use to cleanse my face!! Thanks for reading, 
Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment