Wednesday 30 September 2015

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment Review

Hey guys!!
Today I am going to be reviewing a product by Lee Stafford. This is the treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length!! When buying this, I looked online for hair growth tips and found that most people with long, shiny hair used this product (or something similar). 
I went and purchased a pot from boots. The tub isn't very large at all and at £7.99 isn't cheap! However, I believe that Lee Stafford is a higher quality brand than the adverse Herbal Essences or Loreal hair care lines so this price was expected. Admittedly, yes, this is pricey, but for longer, thicker hair its all worth it!
To have maximum results from this product it is required that it is left in for 5 minutes, so ensure you have plenty of time for this treatment otherwise it's just a a waste. It also suggest to use the Lee Stafford growth shampoo and conditioner- which you can if you like but I prefer to use a Loreal shampoo and conditioner as I find that this suits my hair better.

'If the Earth is not nourished you'll never grow beautiful flowers'

I was very intrigued to find out how it works. Hair goes through a natural cycle. Each strand is unanchored from it's root every 1-3 years. If you're lucky and your hair has a long cycle (3 years) the hair will grow longer than average. But if you feel your hair gets to that point (usually a couple of inches past the shoulder) where it stops growing then your hair has a shorter life cycle (I definitely have this problem). This treatment prolongs the anchored phase to promote hair growth. To help this, the mask conditions the scalp, soothes dry/split ends and strengthens hair at a cellular level.


I have been using this product each time I have washed my hair (every other day) and I am super impressed with the outcome. My hair has a healthy shine to it and my ends have smoothed. I can confirm that I have not been blessed with hair like Rapunzel since using this product but I can say it has set the foundations for healthy growth in the future which is what I wanted. It suggests that once this product has improved the condition of the hair (after less that one tub my hair has improved) begin to use as a weekly treatment. However, I am still going to use this for each wash until I am 100% confident my hair could not get in an any better condition.

The down side to this product is the size. I would say this lasts on an average of 3 weeks, if I wash my hair every other day, so it gets me through about 11 treatments. I have worked this out to be about 73p a treatment, which is reasonable but £7.99 does seem lots of money when you're stood paying for it at the till in boots!



I would strongly recommend this treatment for those who have or do frequently dye their hair or repeated apply a lot of heat simply because it nourishes the hair and scalp helping to restore it back to its original condition. For those looking for hair growth, please don't expect miracles from this product. It does take time for the hair to restore before it begins to grow, so if you do buy this product be patient it will eventually speed up growth!
If anyone has found any cheaper alternatives to this product, I would be happy to know what! Please leave any comments and questions below!
Em x

1 comment:

  1. Great honest review! I've been thinking about buying this for a while I might just have to now!

    http://lovingambition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete