Saturday 12 September 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Review

Hey guys!!
Last month, I finally bought Benefit Roller Lash after lusting after it for so long. I was already running out of my mascara so I decided that I might as well just go ahead and buy the mascara that I had heard so many wonderful things about.

Benefit Roller Lash | £19.50
The Roller Lash Black Mascara is Benefit’s latest mascara from their range. The mascara costs £19.50 for 8.5g and the packaging is simple, the pink and black caught my eye immediately.

The mascara brush itself is a curved shape. This allows the brush to separate, lift and curl eyelashes, whilst promising to hold the eyelashes for up to 12 hours.
The brush on this mascara really does help to make your eyes look more open and your eyelashes longer, giving your make-up the finishing touch. The mascara is easy to apply and leaves behind no clumps on the eyelashes. I find this mascara also lasts a long time.



The packaging states that:
97% of people say the mascara lifts their eyelashes.
87% say the mascara is long lasting.
94% say their eyes look more wide open.
Personally, I would agree with this as I do visibly notice the difference to other mascaras. This is also a very buildable mascara which I like as it means that I am able to create different looks with it. 

However, I prefer the Benefit They're Real mascara as I feel that this is more long lasting and adds more volume to my lashes.

I would definitely recommend Roller Lash to anyone that is looking to spend a bit more on a mascara as it lifts and curls lashes so well!!

Let me know if you have tried Roller Lash, and what you think of it?
Em x

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the they're real mascara so I can't compare but I feel that highend mascaras are overpriced because you can get one from the drugstore that does exactly the same thing :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree!! I had heard such amazing things about Roller Lash and decided to buy it but I have used drugstore mascaras that do the same, if not better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a sample of this - its so good I had to purchase it and now I love it
    Lisa
    beautyspotl.com

    ReplyDelete