Tuesday 1 September 2015

The Disney Tag

Hey guys!!
Sorry I have been so inactive recently, I was on holiday and I didn't have any wifi so I couldn't post!! I am back now and getting ready to go back to school after such a good summer which sucks :(
But today I am going to do the Disney Tag as I was tagged by my friend on tumblr and I thought I would make a blog post out of it! I am such a huge Disney fan and I am so excited to do this.



1. Which Disney character do you relate to most?
I love Belle, I like the way that she loves to read and her dress is absolutely beautiful. I also love Ariel as I love swimming and her hair is amazing.

2. What is your favourite Disney song?
Let It Go makes me so happy I love Frozen and that song makes me smile so much. I love Be Our Guest, Mother Knows Best and Heigh-Ho too.

3. Who is your favourite Disney sidekick?
FLOUNDER is absolutely adorable I love him. I know that Finding Nemo is Disney Pixar but Dory is probably my spirit animal shes hilarious!!

4. Which is your favourite first meeting scene?
I love Rapunzel and Flynn's meeting scene because it makes me laugh and I love Tangled so much its super cute.

5. Mention a character, which first you did not like, but you took a liking to it at the end of the movie!
Ooooo um Kristoff scared me at first because I thought he was bad but then I loved him when he helped Anna.

6. Do you prefer Elsa or Anna?
ELSA IS MY QUEEN I LOVE HER SO MUCH

7. Would you like to work for Disney someday in any way?
Yes yes yes yes, I want to be a Disney Princess (mainly Elsa) more than anything omg.

8. Which Disney movie castle or place would you like to live in?
Arendelle or France.

9. If you were the star of a Disney movie, what would your Disney sidekick be like?
A polar bear cub which is really cute but also really slow and ditzy, or a walking cactus.

10. If you could own one Disney character outfit, whose outfit would it be?
Elsa's dress is incredible I love it so much.

11. What Disney quote do you feel best represents you?
"All you need is fath, trust and pixie dust."

This was just a short post as I am getting ready for school and I have left all of my homework and coursework until the end which was super stupid. I hope you all had a great summer and if you are going back to school or college that it is okay for you!!
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment