Monday 14 September 2015

5 Things I Want To Do #1

Hey guys!!
Recently I have been updating my bucket list and I thought that I would share some of the things that I want to do. I have got so many things on my list so I will only be sharing 5 today but if you like this post then let me know and I will make this a more regular thing!!



Go to Disney World
As I'm sure you probably all know by now, I am a huge Disney fan, but I have never been to a Disney park!!! I have wanted to go for so long and I am determined to make it happen soon.

Do a colour run
I have seen so many people doing a colour run and it looks like so much fun. The idea of raising money whilst having fun seems so cool and I really want to do it.

See a polar bear
I love polar bears and it makes me so sad that they are endangered and that there aren't any in England :( However, I have adopted one and I am definitely going to go to a zoo to see one soon!

Travel the World
This is so cliché and I feel that everyone always says that they want to travel the world, but it honestly looks incredible. I love visiting new places and travelling the world is a huge dream of mine.

Take a photo everyday for 5/10 years
I like the idea of taking a photo everyday and then editing them together to see how much I've changed over that period of time.

I hope you liked this post, please let me know! Also I have so many photos that I took on holiday (like the one above) and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a post about them? Thank you,
Em x


2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to Disney land and taking that many photos would be such an achievement x great post

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do a colour run too! some friends of mine did the last Brighton one and it looked so much fun! Maybe next year!

    Lisa beautyspotl.com

    ReplyDelete