Sunday 4 October 2015

100 Happy Days #1

Hey guys!!
Last week, I decided to start the #100happydays challenge as I thought that the idea was just adorable and so lovely. You can read about that here.
Today I am going to talk about the first 9 days and show you what made me happy!!


My friends and I took music technology as an enrichment subject and its so funny!



If you don't spend your Friday nights on the sofa under your duvet writing blog posts then what do you do?



I love this book by Giovanna Fletcher, its absolutely incredible!



Waking up to a blue sky with the sun out is lovely.



I felt super ill on Monday but a nap and Frozen fixed everything!



My Benefit Air Patrol sample arrived and I'm so excited to use it.



I had a half day on Thursday so that was the perfect excuse to get a Nandos!



Lift selfies are the best selfies



I love Starbucks so much 


That is my first nine days of 100 Happy Days! Let me know if you've been doing the challenge too or what day was your favourite!
Em x

2 comments:

  1. Great job, what a great way to stay motivated on being happy and present.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog
    @MeghanSSilva on Instagram
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Finding ways each day to stay happy and positive xxx
    https://justbreathesite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete