Wednesday 14 October 2015

100 Happy Days #2

Hey guys!!
So as you know, I decided to start the #100happydays challenge as I thought that the idea was just adorable and so lovely. You can read about that here.
Last week I spoke about the first 9 days and today I am going to talk about the second 9 days and show you what made me happy!!



Receiving my w7 In the Nude palette made my day!! Review coming soon.


I love sunflowers so much, they're so pretty.


We all know how much I adore cacti, so I couldn't go a few days without posting more photos of them!!


I had such a long tiring week, and Friday was the end which was amazing.


Cold Saturday's call for Disney and duvets.


I didn't take a photo of this but FaceTiming my bestfriend was lovely, I can't wait to see her again in two weeks!!


I just want all the Tsum Tsum's, they are so adorable.



I want to be back here in the sunshine please.

The new Autumn Starbucks cards are so beautiful!!



That is my second nine days of 100 Happy Days! Let me know if you've been doing the challenge too or what day was your favourite!
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment