Monday 11 January 2016

My Bucket List

Hey guys!!
Today I have been thinking about my bucket list and I decided to add a few things to it. I made a bucket list back in 2013 but a lot of the things on my list were meeting celebrities which I no longer like and I decided that it was time to update it.
I actually have two bucket lists, I have a personal one and then another one which my bestfriend Rhi and I were going to complete together (which I am now determined to do too for her.) This is my personal bucket list but please let me know if you're interested in our joint one too.

  1. Do a marathon
  2. Meet Jay Mcguiness 
  3. Go to America (DISNEY)
  4. See Lana Del Rey live
  5. Swim with dolphins
  6. Feed a giraffe
  7. Go to a festival
  8. Go to Paris
  9. Volunteer somewhere abroad
  10. Send a message in a bottle
  11. Visit New York at Christmas
  12. Conquer one of my fears
  13. See a polar bear
  14. Give blood
  15. Become a stem cell donor
  16. Go to Barry Island and visit the set of Gavin & Stacey
  17. Let off a lantern
  18. Do a colour run
  19. Travel the world and visit every continent
  20. Visit the first ever Starbucks
  21. Work at Disneyland
  22. Be happy with myself
  23. Leave a positive note on a mirror
  24. Collect every single tsum tsum
  25. Fall in love 
I would love to add to this list even more and I do have other things on my list which I have already ticked off but I think that they are quite pointless in including!! Leave a comment with what's on your list, I hope you had a lovely day.
Em x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good list! I have been to Paris and it is honestly such a pretty city! One of my things I would love to do on my bucket list is become an organ donor x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete