Tuesday 4 August 2015

july empties

Hey guys!!
Over the month of July I have been busy trying out new products and continuing with old. Also this month I have used up a few products that I wanted to talk about and discuss whether or not I would repurchase them, and how they helped me.



John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo | £5.89 - I love this shampoo and I feel that it adds colour and texture to my hair. I am naturally blonde but my hair is getting darker which I don't like so I use this shampoo to top it up. I would definitely buy this product again.
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Conditioner | £5.89 - I love this conditioner equally as much as the shampoo and when I use the two together, it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky whilst looking blonde too. I would definitely buy this product again.
Biore Pore Strips | £7.99 - I like this product as you can see the results on the strip after using it. However, I used these once a week/once every two weeks and I didn't see huge results as my skin wasn't overly dirty. I would not buy this again.
Palmolive Exfoliating Shower Gel | £3 - I love this shower gel as it leaves my skin feeling so soft. My skin is very sensitive as I have psoriasis but I find that this is gentle enough to exfoliate but also is strong enough to have an impact on my skin. I will be purchasing this again!
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder | £3.99 - This powder is my holy grail. I actually adore this powder and it leaves my skin looking matte and natural, it does everything that it claims to do and more. I will continue to buy this unless I manage to find something better.
Vaseline tinting lip therapy | £1.95 - This lip balm leaves my lips feeling so soft but also gives a rosy tint which I love. I will always repurchase this as it is so cheap but so effective.

Leave a comment below telling me what your favourite products have been during July and what you have used up. I can't believe its August already!!
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment